Has anyone been to Prof C O'Herlihy in Holles St?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fraggle rocker Posts: 1426
I have an appointment in the Gynae with this guy because I was no ovulating. Has anyone seen him and can they tell me what to expect?
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
Hi star, I'm attending him in Holles St. He is well known for being one of the best. You may find him slightly abrupt, he's not a man for chatting, but he is very efficient, when I was admitted several times at the start of my pregnancy he always kept a very close eye on what was happening with me and called up to see me regularly. But he certainly isn't a cuddly chatty man at all. To be honest I don't mind that, i'd rather he had a good reputation, loads of experience etc, which he definitely does. As one of the midwives said to me one day, he's not a professor for nothing. Hope that helps, best of luck with it all..
mummy bear Posts: 3824
ahhh the prof.. what can i say, hes been around for years :o0 he delivered all of my cousins four children and my neighbour had a baby girl delivered by him on Wed. !
CTBaby Posts: 36
Hi Star! I couldn't recommend him enough - he delivered my little angel baby boy last week and he was fantastic. Definitely not a man for engaging in alot of small talk during the pregnancy but when you need him he is the voice of calm and complete control. He came in to visit me every day after the birth - saturday and sunday included - and was really reassuring. You can't go wrong if you're in his hands:-) Good Luck! It's the most amazing experience in the whole world....