Has anyone had their upper lip lazered?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MommaBear Posts: 36
Firstly, sorry for posting here should be in health and beauty but this gets more traffic. I have decided to finally get my lip done. The problem is that it isn't really dark and I am a litle sallow so I know that rules a lot of procedures out. It just drives me crazy, a have a lot of fine hair an a few dark thick ones. I usually wax but it grows at different rates so am doing it all the time and bleaching doesnt work for me. So I am hoping that some wollies could advise me?? thank you :thnk
mysteriousgirl Posts: 783
I would have quiet dark hair too and started getting the laser done on it, I find it brillant. I've done a few sessions now and have had very little regrowth in the last few months. I would defo recommend doing it.
stick Posts: 1229
Yes def go get it done i had it done 1st 10 years ago had the course of about 10 at the time, i now get a 'top up' every year to maintain it. its brill
MommaBear Posts: 36
Thanks girls :thnk Can I ask what type you got and the name of place? There seems to be loads of different ones around
stick Posts: 1229
i had IPL and i had it done in aveo in Naas but i am now gogint o Carter beauty in Blackrock in Dublin they are doing a brilliant offer at the moment