Hcg level

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nicmurphy Posts: 149
Hi girls just a quick question does anyone know about hcg levels, got them checked yest at 4w3d and it's 463, so nervous after 2 mc this year
hopeful lady Posts: 280
Hi nic,my hcg was 315 at 4w1 and 585 at 4wk3 .. I think if you look online anywhere around 400 is OK for 4weeks. Are they going to check if it doubles?
Thanks hopeful lady yea she said to come back Monday but mite go Friday to get bloods taken, worrying myself cause don't have any real symptoms at all apart from tired, no nausea or sore boobs,just want a sign that I'm pregnant, the 2mc this yr don't help just want a bit of good news for Xmas
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
Hi Nicmurphy congrats on being pregnant, that number looks perfect to me but I do think its how much your HCG doubling every 48-72 hours. Of course you'd be a nervous wreck after your past two experiences. Did you get far enough with last two pregnancy's to get HCG levels check if so how do they compare? I had a Mis in March and @ 4wks +3 day my HCG was 86 Dr said don't worry till we do bloods again in a few days. I remember hearing on here that HCG levels must start some where which I thought was good advice, but I still wasn't convinced. On 4ks + 5days my HCG was only 105. So I had to come back again on the Monday where HCG fell to 73. I just got my second BFP, @ 4Wks + 2 days my HCG was 496 I took it again 5weeks +1 day and it was over 3000. I didn't do any more HCG testing I just couldn't handle the stress of it. Since this is a IVF baby and the fact I've been TTC for a long time, my consultant is really monitoring me, i had my first scan at 6weeks and 3 days, we even saw and heart beat that day. Fingers and toes crossed for you! Looks very very good to me!
Thanks mrs2babridesoon congrats on ur pregnancy, no didn't get hcg checked last time, 1st time started bleeding at 7 weeks and 2nd was missed mc went for 8 week scan seen a slight heartbeat went back a week later and it was gone, went in this morn to get bloods taken to check level again as it's 48 hrs so fingers crossed, booked for tue again,on crinone gel progestrone And asprin so really hope it works. I'm a nervous wreck after d last 2 mc, best of luck to u,
Oh best of luck with the bloods today when will you get the blood results, I hope you don't have to wait too long. I totally understand and you have every right to be a nervous wreck, I hope they give you lots of monitoring because of your history ti will be so reassuring. I am also on a lot of support meds as a precaution, I guess, cause I haven't been tested for sticky blood etc, I am on Clexane a blood thinner similar to baby asprin I guess and I am also on a progesterone support, so that great they are supporting your pregnancy just a precaution any ways. I am 10.5 week and I am a nervous wreck, I also had a little brown spotting last week and they added another injection so at least we know they can tweak our meds as and when we need the help. Very very best of luck please God all will be great for you! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Gettin results 2m so fingers crossed level will have doubled, thanks so much, just wanna be able to relax and enjoy being pregnant but seems impossible at the moment
I'm a little further along and I still haven't learned to relax yet :)
Have a little girl 3 yrs old and no probs wit pregnancy at all so thought wud be so easy this time, we have Been ttc since this time last yr so hopefully will be third time lucky, best of luck to you, u r doin great but hard to relax isn't it I'm always thinking the worst, hubby telling me to think positive :-)
hopeful lady Posts: 280
Hope you got good results today x