Headaches 'n dizzy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Debb2010 Posts: 831
Does anyone else get dizzy/lightheaded when they have headaches? This is my second nasty headache this week and feel like I'm swaying when I stand up. Tabs help a little with the headache but still feel lightheaded & queasy & want me bed!
Senorita Posts: 3413
Hi, I'd suggest you go to the doc, sounds like you might have a sinus infection. I get headaches, but don't usually get lightheaded and dizzy with them. Hope you feel better soon :thnk
Debb2010 Posts: 831
Oh really? Never thought of that cos I don't have any pains in the sinus areas though. I'll leave it til tomorrow morning & if its still the same I'll head down to the medical centre. Thanks Senorita!
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="Debb":1el5tcdo]Oh really? Never thought of that cos I don't have any pains in the sinus areas though. I'll leave it til tomorrow morning & if its still the same I'll head down to the medical centre. Thanks Senorita![/quote:1el5tcdo] No probs Debb :thnk The reason I say it is cause hubby had one a month ago. He had a headache for a week, felt crap, had to take a couple of days off work and so needed a cert. Went to his doc, who said it was definately a sinus infection, and his symptoms were the same as yours. Take care :thnk