Heartbeats

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Hi girls Hope ye are all keeping well.I'm fine baby kicking goodo !!! went for 24wk scan last week it was lovely to see baby again,could'nt wait to see him/her. I was just wondering I did read somewhere or hear someone saying that the hearbeat differs boys/girls is this correct ?something like a boy is slower kindof like a train starting off or something and a girl sounds more like a train in full speed ???or could be the opposite way around just wondering thats all. Baby is doing fine anyway can't wait to hold him/her :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Everyone is still saying I'm very neat. Hope you are all keeping well and congrats to you all on your bundles of joy :wv
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
As the "old wifes" tale goes a baby's girls heartbeat is over 150 beats per minute were by a boys is under that!
breeze Posts: 1175
Im having a boy and the heartbeat was fairly fast - ive never heard of that before.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
When I bought my doppler and I was checking up heart beats on the net every page that I came accross stated this, HOWEVER my sister says that her baby girls heartbeat was 145 and when she was having her boy it was 158! so I don't know what to say!
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Check out this thread:
Snugglebuggle Posts: 1084
Great thanks girls We dont want to know sex but its just curious to see thats all will se next time now. :o)ll