Mini Wolly

Re: Heartbroken

Postby 1978baby » Wed May 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Never heard of it either. Really hope it all works out for you, xx

scaredshtless
New Wolly

Postby scaredshtless » Wed May 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Won't know anything for a few months I'd say. Dr drew blood yesterday and will have HCG results some time next week and then we'll go from there. Never heard of any of this. Thanks girls xx

galwaygirl2010
Woloholic

Postby galwaygirl2010 » Thu May 22, 2014 8:25 am

Sorry to hear that scardshitless

Just echoing up what Missus said, there was another wollie last year on the TTC thread with us (Macandme I think?) who had a potential molar pregnancy also. In the end, tests were clear and after a 3 month break (from an original possible 6 months) from TTC she got her BFP very quickly and I think has recently had her baby (or is due very soon).

stupidname2013
Princess Wolly

Postby stupidname2013 » Thu May 22, 2014 10:38 am

Last edited by stupidname2013 on Thu May 22, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Missus2012
Princess Wolly

Postby Missus2012 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:58 am

Ah good recall galwaygirl! It'll be good to connect with someone who's been there as seems quite rare. Only mention I've come across in last year+ was macanme.
Best of luck

scaredshtless
New Wolly

Postby scaredshtless » Thu May 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Thanks a mil girls, great to have a name, I've pm'd her. I tried to find her in ttc after mc yesterday and sure there's 1060 pages! Not feeling great today but am back in work so at least that's a distraction, hopefully get results of first blood test on Tuesday so only 5 days of waiting (fingers crossed) left. Then we can see what we're dealing with.

Mcrawford
New Wolly

Postby Mcrawford » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:04 pm

Scared, I know this thread is almost 4 years old but maybe you'll get this message. I've recently been diagnosed with a partial molar, I won't go into the long cruel story because you know exactly how that goes but I was just wondering how everything panned out for you in the end?? I'm currently 3 months post ERPC. Have had hcg monitored weekly for last 12 weeks. The dropped dropping the last 3 weeks (no increase just a plateau) scan showed remaining tissue so I'm having second erpc Monday. I haven't asked the dreaded question "when can we ttc again" because I'm terrified the dr will say 6 months from Monday (as opppse to 6 months from 1st erpc)

Would love to hear back from you or anyone who has or is experiencing partial molar. It's absolutely cruel having to endure this after losing a baby at 14 weeks.

Previous

Go to TTC