Help me spend a BT voucher!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Butttons Posts: 812
Hi girls - I got a present of a 200 euro voucher for Bt's (lucky me!!). I was keeping it for a nice dress or fancytop but have decided now (as I am almost 10 weeks pregnant :o)ll ) to treat myself to some new cosmetics/ beauty products instead. I want to get a couple of bits from benefit but after that I don't know how what to get? Any ideas? I love a good eye cream. So girls, what can you recommmend? p.s - I've also posted in off topic
aston Posts: 4100
oh you lucky lucky thing butttons! Am jealous! I would get the lotion that Clarins do that it supposed to be really good for stretch marks etc. Some one was recommending it on here before and I cant remember the name but meant to be fab! I would stock up on all my cleaners, toner and moisturisers. I use Lancome. I would buy a view fab eye shadows etc from mac but am not that familiar with the benefit counter but am sure they will be able to help you. Happy spending and good luck with the pregnancy!
tilsun Posts: 4506
How about a Mac or other make-over and then buy the products you like. You could do it before a night out and you'll feel extra glam
wombats Posts: 665
how about a new handbag?
medea49 Posts: 324
Check out [url:22cs40pe]http://www.beaut.ie[/url:22cs40pe]-- they have great reviews of new products, etc-- whenever I feel like splurging I take a peek over there :) I'm a big fan of Laura Mercier stuff, which only BT carries-- love the creams and make-up!
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
Lucky you! I love the Bliss stuff, the body scrub smells fab and has nice natural ingredients. Maybe some nice bath stuff.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
The Clarins body toning treatment is great for stretchmarks & smells yum! It's €40. I got a bottle of it as a treat when i had a voucher like u. Enjoy spending it! :o)ll
Butttons Posts: 812
ooh thanks girls - some great ideas. I definitly going to get the clarins cream. I;ll have the voucher spent in no time !!!