HELP TTC 3 POS TESTS 1 NEG????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cuteybride Posts: 213
HI I know I should put this in TTC but I need answers quick, I took a preg test yesterday at 1pm and it said very clearly pregnant, then just to make sure and there were 2 in the box I did the other one this morning when I 1st pee'd like they reccommend and it was neg, so went out and got 2 more tests and both were pos, now these are the Clearblue Digital ones and I have no idea how good they are this would be my 4th pregnancy and I lost the others so I am bouncing around not knowing what to do, and can't get in to see my doc til monday? What you think? Does anyone know how accurate these tests are? O:| O:| O:|
Mrs2babridesoon Posts: 3319
I've no idea as only starting ttc very recently but I have fingers and toes crossed for you! Good Luck!
Wife09 Posts: 873
They say a line is a line, congratulations, you might not be as many days past ov as you think but as always get a doc to confirm. :babydust:
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
I would say with 3 positives that you are pregnant!! make an apointment with your doctor hon. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
JHK Posts: 53
Hi, As far as i know, some pharmacies will do a test behind the counter just bring your morning sample in a clean container, like a plastic tablet container or something. At least they used to and then you wouldn't be so on edge til you see your G.P. Hope it's def POS for you, Good Luck with it :)