Help with Make-Up Artist in Waterford Area

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2009 Posts: 23
Girls Any recommendations for a mobile make-up artist in the Waterford Area please? Thanks in advance
sandym Posts: 774
Traci O'Dwyer [email protected] 0879738219 Maxine Kemble [email protected] 0894111714
mummyinlove10 Posts: 908
I used a girl in cork she used to be with style works uses MAC and is fab - she will travel can look up her number if you want :wv
little b Posts: 113
Hi Try Nicola Plummer on suppliers page i can p.m. you her details she is really good works along a good hairdresser so if they travel together its cheaper they do all the magazine photo shoots together.
gogglebox Posts: 910
[quote="maybebaby09":omcy0je6]I used a girl in cork she used to be with style works uses MAC and is fab - she will travel can look up her number if you want :wv[/quote:omcy0je6] I wonder if that's the same girl I used? She's originally from Cork and used to do MAC and lives in Waterford now... Anyway, if you want her details let me know and I'll PM you - she came to the house on the day and there were 5 of us getting our make up done. I think she'd have come out for 3 of us but if there was only a couple I'd have had to go to her. We were all very pleased with her :-)
smilybride Posts: 57
Dawn Ryan from Cork came down to me in Dungarvan and was fantastic, she uses all mac as well. Well worth a trial xxx