Here, have a laugh at my expense!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ducky Posts: 2506
Oh God, there is a reason why women are meant to forget labour...have just remembered something cringworthy. Was leaning over the raised bed, mid-contraction, back to the door, arse on full show to world due to TENS leads hitching up nighties at back, with sexy disposable knickers and huge pads visible (and not caring), sucking on the gas and air and talking complete druggie shite. Take That's Shine comes on radio and I start wiggling hips from side to side to the tune to relieve the pain, just as gaggle of student midwives arrive in with consultant. DH said he nearly died trying not to laugh but was afraid I would kill him. :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek Bet I made quite an impression. An overdue woman's bum wiggling to a geriatric boyband must be a sight to behold...
Skippy Posts: 1834
[quote:29kebk41]Was leaning over the raised bed, mid-contraction, back to the door, arse on full show to world due to TENS leads hitching up nighties at back, with sexy disposable knickers and huge pads visible (and not caring), sucking on the gas and air and talking complete druggie shite[/quote:29kebk41] :o0 :o0 :o0 PMSL! BTW, why the pads? That might be a stupid question but shouldn't you be naked waist down in case the baby comes out? Is there that much blood beforehand that you need to wear pads? Or is it to catch other stuff.... :eek :eek Oh the mind boggles. And did you think the TENS was any use at all? Thinking of investing in one myself.
Princess consuela Posts: 1480
Haha sorry to laugh, i thought as i read that you were going to saying you were leaning over with your arse in the air and let a big fart or something :-8 Im sure they have seen much worse don't be worried bout it - hehehe
jen2 Posts: 3106
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Oh thats brought a smile to my face. Jen2
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote:1c57lahc]Bet I made quite an impression. An overdue woman's bum wiggling to a geriatric boyband must be a sight to behold...[/quote:1c57lahc] PMSL....... :o0 :o0 :o0
Popsy Posts: 229
Ha ha!!! Hilarious!! :o0 :o0 Although Im a bit freaked out about the pads?! :eek Im not even preggers yet but want to be totally prepared for when the time comes! (Please God!)
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:o0 pmsl
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
PMSL :o0 :o0 :o0 Just guffawed in the middle of the office now everyone is looking at me :-8
Tedsters Posts: 1688
PMSL :o0
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ha ha PMSL everytime i hear shine now ducky il think of you :o0 :o0 :o0