Menu

HI DI HI

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Hi ladies well back from holiers and hope everyone is well,my feet swelled up the Friday night before I left and they are still swollen like balloons,went to doctors this morning and cant take anything unfortunately but have to keep them up high and try and get my support socks on!Im definately retaining fluid but will have to cope with it. Heard babies heartbeat and got a quick check up so all is well after holiers...any gossip for me? :wv
round two Posts: 1018
Well Hello and Welcome Home Dora I was wondering when you got back. Did you have a good holiday and do you feel al relaxed and refreshed ???
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
Welcome back, You sound in good form. D'ya enjoy the break.
[quote="Hope07":2lr642wh]Well Hello and Welcome Home Dora I was wondering when you got back. Did you have a good holiday and do you feel al relaxed and refreshed ???[/quote:2lr642wh] Hey Twinnie,I sure do it was great to get away even though I had to wear the same shoes for the whole time :o0 Hows baby? 26wks today :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
charli Posts: 5994
how are you!! was thinking of ya today but thought you werent back until the w/end!!! :o)ll :o)ll all is well hear - no goss at all, not much happening i am just at 12 week mark - scan next week so thrilled is your swelling sore? at least your BP is normal though, thats my main free (this time as well as all other fears :o0 ) as i had High BP on first pg!!! your swelling is obviously your the hot weather - glad your back :o)ll
Bumpalicious Posts: 512
Hey mama dora, welcome back, wasnt the same without you. Hope you enjoyed the hols?
Its kinda nice to be back but that will probably only last a few days,the heat over there didnt effect me at all thank god it was lovely and cool at night with a breeze...it was strange weather for the time of year like here I suppose but I wasnt complaining,baby is kicking away but I do get days with very little movement and I worry but going today I feel reassured again...DH came and got his first ever blood test done I want to know what blood group he is... Off work til Monday which is great have loads of fecking washing to do!! Oh yeah I asked the doctor about laying on our backs and he said its fine to do it,I find it so comfortable and even on holidays DH was waking me to turn on my side but now im glad its safe to do it!!!whoever starts these rumours is very bold :o0 :o0