Menu

Home and away spoiler!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Salander Posts: 1639
ooh i can hardly contain my excitement Kirsty is leaving the bay to be with Kane! YAY!!!! :o)ll Sooo sick of her and that other muppet miles - why does he dress like a clown all the time??
andmybaby Posts: 648
Have to say I'm happy about that too! : )
mrspants Posts: 4652
[quote="nyota":wwwiqwmo]ooh i can hardly contain my excitement Kirsty is leaving the bay to be with Kane! YAY!!!! :o)ll Sooo sick of her and that other muppet miles - why does he dress like a clown all the time??[/quote:wwwiqwmo] That made spit tea at my laptop!! Lord god someone take Annie - hating her lately.
tanyababy. Posts: 511
Im glad Kirsty goes with Kane- they are meant to be together. TBH I never thought there was any chemistry between her and Miles
Salander Posts: 1639
yeah i wish they had killed off a few - annie, for her annoying hair, Melody for sounding like she needs to blow her nose all the time, martha for just being martha, jai for being a complete weed and way oversensitive, geoff for being a goody two shoes, nicole just cos! the list could go on and on ooh and vj - creepy little kid!! wasnt he deaf at one stage?
red_rubies Posts: 2424
[quote="nyota":3c4hmvww]yeah i wish they had killed off a few - annie, for her annoying hair, Melody for sounding like she needs to blow her nose all the time, martha for just being martha, jai for being a complete weed and way oversensitive, geoff for being a goody two shoes, nicole just cos! the list could go on and on ooh and vj - creepy little kid!! wasnt he deaf at one stage?[/quote:3c4hmvww] Ha ha!! I'm so glad she's going but can't believe Jack dies - I'm annoyed over that!!!
Babylou Posts: 724
NEW SPOILER Miles & Charlie get together!!! Uggh the two most annoying people in it. They snog when the go looking for runaway melody
overthemoon! Posts: 1479
do Miles and Leah ever get it on. she could do with the ride now at this stage id say. :eek :eek
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
I watch h&a online, im so addicted I cant stop myself
ros09 Posts: 1923
heard a rumour that vinny is meant to come back into h&A just when VJ is looking for a father figure!! not sure how true this is!!