How are all the June M2B?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

LJMom Posts: 1100
Hi June mammies to be, How ya all doing? Im starting to feel quite heavy now and last night I just could not sleep I woke up every hour. My back is quite sore & Im finding it very hard to get comfortable. Babs seems to be hyper the past few days :o)ll I think she/he is doing back flips cant wait to see what position babs is in at my next appointment. Take care :wv
sarahh Posts: 69
Hey mrs c I am due the 27th of june aswell,were twins ha ha All ok with me i havent had 1 symptom at all it has been great so far i really lucky hopefully it stays that way for me :eek Have u bought anything yet for bambino,or when are u gonna start
LJMom Posts: 1100
Hi sarahh, Im actually the 26th (one day, im so childish!) but I did it wrong on my avatar and it took me so long to do it right I didnt dare try change it O:| Lucky you with no symptoms Ive had low bp whihc is awful but it seems much better in the past few days. I bought my buggy last Sunday I feel kinda bad because Ive always been supersticous (sp?) about these things but it was reduced by €100 as only the display model was left and Ive been looking at it for months so I had to have it! Anyway I suppose Ive all the moses basket etc. from DS so Im sure the supersticous stuff is silly!! I havent bought any clothes yet but I cleared out DS wardrobe as he will be moving into the bigger room once its finished being decorated so Ill have to start soon. I also found the bumper, blankets & quilt off the cot I had for him so Im delighted a few less things to buy! Id love to know what Im having but we didnt find out as hubbie didnt wantto so I said Id wait. Do you know is it a boy or girl?? Keep in touch & take care :wv
speedy55 Posts: 512
well i'm great. it was getting a bit lonely around here, doesn't seem to be as many june to be mammies as before! myself and mum2be to be the regular hanger-outers :o0 had my 28 week appointment on thursday.all's fine.baby's head down and my blood pressure has gone down which is fab. i am still the human hoover though, can't get the food fast enough into me and i'm not one bit fussy either!i'm exercising a good bit though so i'll blame that for now.....got a great pregnancy yoga dvd by shiva rea its great to hear about everyone else's experiences.....off to Next's sale now :wv