How much sunceam?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*Lexi* Posts: 2600
bit of a dumb question but been a while since i was away on in the sun :o0 we are going to greece for our wedding and i dont have a clue how many bottles of suncream we need to bring-i know we can buy over but id prefer not to i will use factor 30 for the kids and factor 20 for us for the first week.the kids will be going home then and myself and h2b are staying on for another week ourselves. we will prob go for a factor 10 for the second week...im just want to make sure we bring enough :-8
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
2 bottles usually does me and hubby for one week, I get a 25 for the back and shoulders and then a 15 for everywhere else. I use Tesco suncream, it's the only one I am not allergic to!
jen09 Posts: 1390
I bring 1 15 for me, 2 50 for dd & 1 8 for h2b & then top up with suncream in whatever country I'm visiting.
fifibelle Posts: 4447
So jealous Lexi! Myself and Hubby use P20 suncream. You only have to put it on once a day which I love :lvs Its more expensive then other creams but as Hubby is very lazy about reapplying suncream it means that he doesnt get burnt - and I dont have to listen to him moan about his sunburn :o0
Doll Face Posts: 3721
I use 50 for the kids and 15 for me and h2b i bring 2 bottles of each... :lvs Ive never used p20 do you get a tan with it ????? im abit lazy myself when it comes to my own cream so i might try the p20.
Yeah you get a lovely tan with P20 - I highly recommend it!
I think ill buy a bottle for my next holiday honeymoon it means you have more time for other stuff if your not creaming every five minutes
[quote="Doll Face":1c6xtpj1]I think ill buy a bottle for my next holiday honeymoon it means [b:1c6xtpj1]you have more time for other stuff [/b:1c6xtpj1]if your not creaming every five minutes[/quote:1c6xtpj1] >:o) >:o) >:o)
I ment sightseeing you have such a filty mind girl :o0 :o0
Well it IS your honeymoon! >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o)