I am a big pig!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

CalamityJane Posts: 783
I must've easily eaten 3,000 calories today and haven't done an ounce of exercise. Tonight I had fish and chips, a (small) slice of cake and am now having a glass of wine. Ever since the wedding, I just haven't been able to be good! Feel like pig. Need motivation to be good girls! O:|
MrsOC09 Posts: 1175
im here with a big box of pringles (half of which i have already eaten) an a huge bag of jellies ready for im a celeb, only prob is ill have them ate before it even starts :o0
kookiegal Posts: 1150
I am just tucking into an iceberger mmmmmmmmmm
jess_gal2009 Posts: 1061
I was soooo good before the wedding, but since then, my motivation and self-control has gone out the window!! Hubby has a verrrry sweet tooth, and will eat a pack of bics at one sitting AND he never puts on a lb. Me, on the other hand only has to look at a chocolate covered kimberly and i can feel my arse expanding! Confession: I have a tin of chocolate covered kimberlys hidden in the press behind tins of beans and spaghetti hoops. If hubby knew they were there, they'd be gone in a second. But I have one every couple of days and he still hasn't noticed! I feel like such a rebel!! :o)ll
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="jess_gal":3a1zjfsy]I was soooo good before the wedding, but since then, my motivation and self-control has gone out the window!! Hubby has a verrrry sweet tooth, and will eat a pack of bics at one sitting AND he never puts on a lb. Me, on the other hand only has to look at a chocolate covered kimberly and i can feel my arse expanding! Confession: I have a tin of chocolate covered kimberlys hidden in the press behind tins of beans and spaghetti hoops. If hubby knew they were there, they'd be gone in a second. But I have one every couple of days and he still hasn't noticed! I feel like such a rebel!! :o)ll[/quote:3a1zjfsy] Heres your sister!!! Just cant stop eating even though I can feel my waistline expanding. I blame it on the flaming leggings... they just expand with you!! At least if I was in my jeans they would be getting tight :o0 Good on ya girl, dont tell him!!
dancingqueen Posts: 491
You gotta do, what ya gotta do!!!! Ya have to pig out or you'd go mad!! Enjoy it girls.....diet starts tomorrow.
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
I'm the same, since the wedding i just cannot stop eating, I just keep thinking of food, I went back to ww a few weeks ago and haven't gone back since i'm defintaly going next week cause i put on a pair of trousers yesterday morning and when i went to close them they were very tight!! not a good sign i tells ya!
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
girls i'm with you all.since the wedding havent stopped eating O:| i went to a sunday market last week and bought a bag(big one) of penny sweets, refreshers,drum-sticks and have been munching them since.DH is finding the wrappers everywhere! and dont get me started on my crisp addiction......
aylala Posts: 3673
[quote="sweetbride":ew36l45u]girls i'm with you all.since the wedding havent stopped eating O:| i went to a sunday market last week and bought a bag(big one) of penny sweets, refreshers,drum-sticks and have been munching them since.DH is finding the wrappers everywhere! and dont get me started on my crisp addiction......[/quote:ew36l45u] Which market? I lovvvvvve those sweets
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
up near belfast.i was up visiting friends up there. small bags of them for one pound.happy days!! :wv