Menu

I AM DESPERATE PLEASE HELP!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cookies_gal Posts: 450
Ladies this has been done to death but I am so near baldness from pulling out my hair & I need your help! I have Mass booklet covers done professionally - great.....but now I have to do up the rest and the format I had was in A4 not A5 & I've played around with it so much it's all over the shop. I am seriously slooooooooooow when it comes to this. 1. Does anyone have A5 template I can borrow? 2. Can I print from any printer ? Thanks a mill for any help here :thnk
ozypozy Posts: 2950
would it work if you printed one out on A4 and then photocopied it at a reduced size?
jk09 Posts: 44
the easiest template I found was the A5 one on the DIYWEdding.ie the one for word, it is actually two templates, front and back. try and have the same number of pages as they do and it will make things very easy. You caopy what is on you page 2 onto their page two. page 3 onto page 3 of theirs and page 4 onto their page 4. It sounds complicated but will be ok if you take your time. let me know how you get on.
Sweets08 Posts: 958
Hey cookiesgal Just emailed you there! :wv
SellMyWeddingDress Posts: 187
Hi ya I had an A5 booklet, you are very welcome to it, then all you need do is substitute names/prayers/songs etc. It prints on a normal printer too. Let me know and I can e-mail it to you. Kathleen :wv