I got a BFP

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsMcC2013 Posts: 358
Was feeling sick the past few days but put it down to having a cold. Today I'm two days late so did a test at half 5 this morning and........................ I'm pregnant. Around the 4/5 week mark. I'm in shock coz I honestly didn't think we did enough baby dancing. First day of last period was 19th Oct. I can't believe I'm pregnant. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Plus1makes4 Posts: 721
Oh Im delighted for you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Congratulations, its so exciting :o)ll :o)ll Heres to a drink-free Xmas O-O
I just feel like I want to cry I'm that excited. I don't normally drink but my best friend is home for christmas and we usually do our usual xmas eve tradition of some wine. Oh I don't know where to begin, I don't know what to do. This is mental stuff.
Plus1makes4 Posts: 721
I know MrsMcC its a lot to take in. I still cant get over that I have a little bean in my belly. I found out on a Saturday and had the following MOnday off so I was grateful I had 3 days at home to absorb the news and its my second and I was still over come with emotion :o0 I love hearing people getting their BFP :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
dreambaby2013 Posts: 2445
Huge congrats Mrsmc :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy
Newme2013 Posts: 704
Congrats MrsC, that's great news and a lovely little surprise! It was obviously quality baby dancing :-8
Exactly Newme2013. Quality over quantity! I'm still sitting he stunned and shocked.
Grey Alien Posts: 699
Congratulations, I am soooo happy for you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :wv :wv :wv It won't be easy not drinking over xmas, I know, this will be my first time as well but sure we wouldn't have it any other way would we? :lvs
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
Congratulations :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll so exciting
I'm really excited but still shocked. I'll be picking your brains a lot coz for the moment I have no one but my hubby to talk to about this. Off to the GP in a while just to get the ball rolling. We've already settled on Holles Street so will sort that out in a while as well