I just have to tell you all...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifetobe Posts: 1438
I bought Newborn nappies and wipes ''cos they were on special offer''!!! I had to open them and have a look at a nappy, how cuuuuute!!! :o)ll Been off work since Monday with back pain (have a bad back anyway) and doc said its te extra pressure already He also let me listen to heartbeat....its the most beautiful sound :lvs
Mammyof2Princesses Posts: 3745
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll we had our first scan on monday and heard the little heartbeat too!! AMAZING isnt it!! :lvs :lvs couldnt resist going and buying a little packet of vests and a packet of babygros in M&S!! :-8 soo cute and adorable!!
porshe Posts: 1359
Where were they on offer?
djdee Posts: 2118
i think supervalu have nappies and baby wipes on special offer at moment.
justwaitin Posts: 2462
oh thats so exciting, im heading to nyc next week so im thinking il pick some nice neutral baby suits >:o) if i seen nappies on offer ill start stocking up soon i think :-8
djdee Posts: 2118
I'm thinking of doing the same when there are special offers on, but I know DH will have a fit......unless I hide them :-8 :-8 :-8 :-8 Then I can tell him how much money we saved when the baby is born :o0
steen Posts: 1335
Not a bad idea might wait a couple of weeks and start keeping an eye out for stuff. Boots are normally quiet good for offers. My DH is always taking the p*ss out of me when we go shopping because I always try to pick up the washing powder etc on offer. But I like to tell him to more I save the more I can spend on shoes :o0
maisedon Posts: 1394
[quote="djdee":3m3epqar]i think supervalu have nappies and baby wipes on special offer at moment.[/quote:3m3epqar] I think the offer is on newborn nappies - buy 1 pack get 1 pack free. I think I might take advantage of this too!!! :o)ll
wifetobe Posts: 1438
I got the offer in a local Centra which I found strange, usually a rip off O:| Back to work tommorrow and Im trying to be positive about it but Im so depressed and lazy about it. Been off since Mon so have to go back, hate going back after being off 200 questions and people looking at belly - haven't told anyone in work-waiting til after scan 3rd November. My DH is off the long weekend, never is, so that will be nice. We may purchase our first babygro :lvs :lvs :lvs
maisedon Posts: 1394
Tesco's have huggies newborn for half-price this week - 27 nappies for only €2.79 - I picked up a couple of packs of these too!! :o)ll