I love when........I hate when........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Just a bit of fun..... was having a mind wander while I sat on the loo :o0 I love it when...........I have plans to stay in at the weekend and the weather takes a turn for the worst, and I am indoors in new PJ's and wine listening to the rain beat off the window, makes me glad to be at home. I hate it when..............I get out of the shower/bath and I dry off and suddenly I need to poo :o0 Just makes me feel unclean again :o0 Add your own :)
Synergy Posts: 2768
I love when... I change the bed sheets and they smell sooo fresh and feel so soft. I hate when..... H2B wants to dtd just after I put on fresh bed sheets!!!!!!
lolabelle Posts: 3311
[quote="Jawl":znbs4nzf]Just a bit of fun..... was having a mind wander while I sat on the loo :o0 I hate it when..............I get out of the shower/bath and I dry off and suddenly I need to poo :o0 Just makes me feel unclean again :o0 Add your own :)[/quote:znbs4nzf] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: +1 for the shower but when you have some AF flow and you feel unclean all over again!! I love it when .... We have the fire lighting and it's snowing heavy outside. We keep the shutters open and watch it pile up!! I hate it when ... stuooopid feckers on the road here don't use THEIR INDICATORS O:| O:| O:| >:o( >:o( O:| O:| O:| O:|
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
[quote="Synergy":1ehrvm2h]I love when... I change the bed sheets and they smell sooo fresh and feel so soft. I hate when..... H2B wants to dtd just after I put on fresh bed sheets!!!!!![/quote:1ehrvm2h] OMG was going to say the same thing or Love when I have a lovely hot bubble bath with new PJs Hate when DH wants to dtd and make me all dirty again :o0
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I love it when - my wee niece has a good nap and wakes up all bright eyed and raring to go. I hate it when - my wee niece only has a few minutes of a nap and wakes up all bright eyed but will flop and be a cranky moo in about an hour! Guess which one it was today?!
Synergy Posts: 2768
[quote="mrssunflower":16uik7sk][quote="Synergy":16uik7sk]I love when... I change the bed sheets and they smell sooo fresh and feel so soft. I hate when..... H2B wants to dtd just after I put on fresh bed sheets!!!!!![/quote:16uik7sk] OMG was going to say the same thing or Love when I have a lovely hot bubble bath with new PJs Hate when DH wants to dtd and make me all dirty again :o0[/quote:16uik7sk] :o0 Great minds think alike!
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
[b:3ayqjpz8]I love when[/b:3ayqjpz8] your having a cup of tea in work, wish you'd something sweet to dip in it, then remember that bar of galaxy you bought that lunch time is still in your handbag - SCORE! [b:3ayqjpz8]I hate when[/b:3ayqjpz8] you hold the door for someone, then a crowd all bundle out the door, no one lets you go and not one says thank you.
paperclips Posts: 3146
[quote="Synergy":2no22fr3]I love when... I change the bed sheets and they smell sooo fresh and feel so soft. I hate when..... H2B wants to dtd just after I put on fresh bed sheets!!!!!![/quote:2no22fr3] +1 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 I love when I get in from work and H2b has the fire lit and getting dinner ready! I hate when I get in from work and I have to light the fire and get dinner ready!
blacksheep Posts: 141
I love when I'm skint but end up in the shops, spot something I love & can't resist trying it on but when I do it doesn't suit anyway! I hate when I wake up thinking its Sunday but really its Monday.
DollyMomma Posts: 1231
I love it when I've scrubbed the house from top to bottom, am all stinky and feel manky and then have a long hot shower and get into clean pj's and a fresh bed. I hate it when I wake up in the morning and hear the rain beating off the skylight knowing I have to walk to/from the bus stop. By the way, why are most of us women obsessed with new pyjamas?! I've seen people here mentioning it before, I thought I was the only one but it seems I'm not! I was going through Penneys the other day and I was already thinking about what type pyjamas I'll get for going into hospital to have my baby :o0