I'm recked-Is it fiday yet?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
This week I dont know what is wrong with me Im so tired I started an excerise class 2 nights a week and Im aching after them,though you were suppose to have more energy after excerise! Doesnt help that im out friday and saturday night O-O
RoseDawson Posts: 1494
Well done you for the exercises, at least your tired for a good reason. We are almost there now, once today is over tomorrow is Friday, somehow I never mind getting up on a Friday because it's the weekend then :o)ll
LastRolo Posts: 6892
+1 I'm wrecked this week, have absolutely no energy but I haven't been doing any excercise classes - well done you on that! Keep it up, your tired now but that will pass and you'll be as fit as a fiddle then!
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Stick with the exercise! It is just your body adjusting! :o)ll I found this too but after a week I was SO full of energy!
belle2010 Posts: 171
[quote="littlechick-":gbyybszl]Well done you for the exercises, at least your tired for a good reason. We are almost there now, once today is over tomorrow is Friday, somehow I never mind getting up on a Friday because it's the weekend then :o)ll[/quote:gbyybszl] =1 on the friday thing.. i can manage being tired on a friday, and sometimes even a thursday afternoon... its the thoughts of the wkd... Oh roll on the wkd.. :zzzz:
LuckyYear2013 Posts: 3972
so wish it was Friday, it's been a slow week. Have been so cold the last few days too
Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Thanks for the encouragment I cant sneeze only its hurts :o( It will be worth it (Hopefully) It something to do durning the week I home alone alot of nights and was sick of doing housework or lazing around! Roll on the weekend :o)ll