i think i could be sick...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

la esposa Posts: 1191
my ticker has scared the bejaysus outta me tonight...I feel so stressed at the moment..!!if one more person rings me with a question on how to get to the wedding (after us making and sending INFORMAtION BOOKLEtS!!!) I'll screammmm!!!! Sorry,rant over :-8
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
I'm not too far behind you la novia! It's scary stuff, isn't it!! Have a glass (or a bottle) of vino and it'll perk you up a bit!
Anonymous Posts: 24542
I second the bottle of vino! Tell you guests to look at a map!
Chica1 Posts: 793
Leave a message on your voicemail saying "if you are calling in relation to directions to the wedding, please consult the information booklet"
WonderWol Posts: 2927
[quote:2eeev0il]Leave a message on your voicemail saying "if you are calling in relation to directions to the wedding, please consult the information booklet"[/quote:2eeev0il] Love it :o0 :o0 :o0
mad woman Posts: 22106
[quote="Sheila1":1jkisq7e]Leave a message on your voicemail saying "if you are calling in relation to directions to the wedding, please consult the information booklet"[/quote:1jkisq7e] classic!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
la esposa Posts: 1191
[quote="Sheila1":w3i73fx2]Leave a message on your voicemail saying "if you are calling in relation to directions to the wedding, please consult the information booklet"[/quote:w3i73fx2] Brill idea!! :o0
curliwurli Posts: 3369
excellent idea. :o0