I want my bed

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Senorita Posts: 3413
Ah, I'm so wrecked today. Was out last night with hubbys family, for mil 60th Birthday. Had a great night, ate too much and drank too much (well for a week night :o0 ). Feeling so tired here, and don't know how I'll get anything done today :-8 I'd just love to be snuggled up in bed now. Anyone else over indulge last night, or am I the only one :o(
NotHere Posts: 10273
I did, waaaaaay too much wine. It's really hitting me now :hic
bride. Posts: 3014
I did! Indian food and too much wine and on a school night and all! I just did an hour's exercise so feeling much better now, starting my 5 pints of water now. This is repentance!
over it Posts: 2779
I'm in my bed [img:33kfn0fn]http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/aetsch.gif[/img:33kfn0fn] [size=75:33kfn0fn] although, I have the flu so it's not all good![/size:33kfn0fn]
Shin Posts: 8515
oh god me too. i was drinking non alcoholic beer for the night but i feel hungover :eek. I couldnt move this morning. What is it with my mother, she has full of life full blown conversations with me while im lying in bed comatosed. im like "mam i cant even see you, ill give you a ring in about 6 hours when im awake" :hic
Senorita Posts: 3413
So there are a few of us in the same boat :o0 Bricking, your's is not self inflicted, so you deserve your bed O:o) [quote:1tju2wb8]i was drinking non alcoholic beer for the night but i feel hungover .[/quote:1tju2wb8] Shin, that happened me a few years ago. Went out for the night and stuck to Becks non alcoholic beer. Had the mother of all hangovers the next day :eek Costs a fortune too, for what it is. So not worth it :o0 Hope everyone is feeling a bit better soon :thnk
clucky Posts: 26471
i always feel like death warmed up after becks
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="Senorita":2thqq5lk]So there are a few of us in the same boat :o0 Bricking, your's is not self inflicted, so you deserve your bed O:o) [quote:2thqq5lk]i was drinking non alcoholic beer for the night but i feel hungover .[/quote:2thqq5lk] Shin, that happened me a few years ago. Went out for the night and stuck to Becks non alcoholic beer. Had the mother of all hangovers the next day :eek Costs a fortune too, for what it is. So not worth it :o0 Hope everyone is feeling a bit better soon :thnk[/quote:2thqq5lk] yeah :o0 :o0 i was only drinking it cos i was driving. damn right the price of it is a ripp off!!! once you get over the initial cardboard taste off it, youd swear you were drinking the real mccoy though!!! goes to show that its not necessarily the alcohol content, its the actual components of the beer itself!!!