Im so Giddy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

breeze Posts: 1175
:o0 :o0 :o0 woke up this morning at 6 and didnt get back to sleep, just lay there looking at DH wanting to wake him up, weird i know. :eek Ive had laods of energy all day and can still feel it in my bones. Hope it lasts, was collecting DS from school and all the mammies were asking how i was, told thme i was as giddy as you like and had loads of energy, i could actually go out and run a marathon :o0 :o0 :o0 Now that would be a sight
YumYum Posts: 482
Isn't that a sign of something going to start soon. Sil was the exact same and that night her little girl was born. Fingers crossed :o)ll
Oh dont say that. ive been getting a few twinges alright The really strange thing is that im looking at DH and saying i could do you now, never in the whole nine months have i felt like that, tonight could be his lucky night >:o) >:o) :eek :eek :o0 :o0 :o0
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Breeze, I've definitely heard people say that before, that they got a mad rush of energy before things all kicked off!!! Oooh exciting!!
newyearbabs Posts: 686
HI Breeze I was like that yesterday I was like an fool dancing around the kitchen making DH laugh He prob thought I was off my rocker! Yesterday morning I did wake him up to DTD he wasn't complaining!!! :o0 I'm wrecked now though! Hopefully its the start of something for yah!
Sassy Posts: 2269
A cousin of mine was like that on the three of her pregnancys. She had so much energy a day or two before the kids where born.
Fingers crossed so. Today is a different day, was awake all night and im wrecked now. might go and have a nap thats if babs will stop doing the jigs and let me rest. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 not complaining though :lvs :lvs