Invitation Inspiration

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Decisions11 Posts: 1246
Invitations are wrecking my head. Going to make our own so buying pocketfolds etc and will put them together. I don't know where to start, what colours etc... O:| Any good websites for inspiration
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
Hi Decisions, we're making ours at the moment and I found the Daintree website the most helpful. I was browsing online for ages and got totally confused because there are so many options, so we popped into the shop in town and picked our design.... I found it best to see the real invite in front of me TBH. The website has templates you can download that match the designs, saves hours of trawling through millions of fonts! :o0
Thanks for that pet, my head is wrecked with them. I've been on loads of websites and google images.
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
I know, I was the exact same! :action32 Do try and pop in there if you get a chance, it's really helpful and the girls are great. We didn't get all the paper from them, just the handmade one, and we're getting rest in Easons etc, so they don't work out too expensive!
MaggieSBride Posts: 399
Try cards and pockets.com
love the stuff on cards & pockets.. its choosing the colours etc that I'm finding difficult.. dont want it to look crappy..
CakesAndFavours Posts: 66
This site has some different ideas for invitations.Colours can be a little unusual but interesting ways of putting together invites.
Thanks for that Tara
LittleLily Posts: 3682
Do you have your bridesmaids dresses and flowers picked yet? When is the wedding going to be?
Dark purple is the BM dresses colour. Can't find anything that blows me away. So was willing to move away from matching colours or even go with purple/green or orange!