Is it all in my head.

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Happy Mammie Posts: 1507
HI im looking for a bot of advice please i think im going mad. Well im on the pill but get my period a week before i finish it. :o( so thats what happened this month.So when i do finish the pill i dont get any period so thats how it happened this month except i got a really bad period. which i usually would get a light one. So im due to go back on the pill tomorrow. my boobs are tingling im so tired and im dropping everything (usually do this when im pregnant) I knocked my glass of coke twice the other night same glass. So my question would it be a waste of money to buy a test. As im watching every penny. thank you for reading. :wv
Salander Posts: 1639
Have you been on any steroids for an infection or steroids for a nasal spray or anything? When I was on steroids for a chest infection and on the pill i didn't get a period at all that month got spotting on one day and that was it - really thought i was pregnant (wasn't) - maybe something you have taken affected your cycle? If not get a test to be sure. I know they are expensive but taking the pill for months if pregnant would work out dearer!
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
happy mammie, i would agree with previous poster, sometimes if you are on something it can affect you if on the pill. i would get a test just in case, i know they are expensive but you can get own brand ones cheap enough. best of luck with everything
Thanks for the replies yes i was on a steriod nasal spray. maybe i will get a test just to put my mind at peace.
Thanks everyone i took a test and it was negative so will see what happens next month hopefully it will go back to normal. :-8