Is there anyone .........

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
.... Famous on WOL, just curious if there is any celebs on the website, ye probably wouldn't admit if ye were but i'm just being nosey. Or is there anyone on here that took part on a reality tv show. I know i've very little to do with my time :o0
Leftbank Posts: 2395
High Maintenance, Can we pretend we are? That could be fun, i'll be Angie all i'm short is the 6 bambinos. Have the hair thats about it...
[quote="g4aJune11":1sau3kf6]High Maintenance, Can we pretend we are? That could be fun, i'll be Angie all i'm short is the 6 bambinos. Have the hair thats about it...[/quote:1sau3kf6] Ok we can pretend, So we have Angelina Jolie on board :o0 , any other celebs out there BTW Angie you couldn't give us a few euros to pay for the wedding :o0
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
My nana's cousin's grandson is a famous boybander. Highly unlike but any chance that counts?! :o0
Honey i can do more than give you a few euro's i'll cover the whole lot. who do you wanna be? Davinia maybe (Ex hot mutha to be)
[quote="g4aJune11":2g5hyj39]Honey i can do more than give you a few euro's i'll cover the whole lot. who do you wanna be? Davinia maybe (Ex hot mutha to be)[/quote:2g5hyj39] Well if am Davina i think i could afford to pay for my own wedding Angie, I'm wrecking in the dosh with BB :o0
So what housemates are ya gonna invite? I want more people to join this fun..
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Eh hello, do I not count as famous?? I was in a wedding magazine last week!!! :o0 or are my 5 minutes of fame up already??! :o0 :o0 :o0
Woohoo, 1 famous person :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Your probably the most famous person on here fifibelle :o)ll
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Nope, not quite, Shera was on TV!!!!! Her wedding pic is being used in an EBS ad on tele! :o)ll