Jane pro slalom buggy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

madridsprog Posts: 272
Has anyone bought one of these buggies? and do you use the cot part, we are due in December and I cant imagine using it much then, (it gets really cold here during winter -10 last winter) Is it easy to fold up and down when travelling? its supposed to be lighter than a quinny, We are looking into them now but have loads of time to buy, although everything shuts down in August and takes about 2 months to arrive after ordering here 8its spain, everything is manana manana!!
Toblerone Posts: 2698
did you try posting this on the mums and kids forum?> I think there was someone who had a Jane there.
madridsprog Posts: 272
thanks toblerone, will do
hipbaby Posts: 4530
I had it and loved it! I used the Matrix as both a pram and a car seat. I found it great (apart from the fact that DD hated the car!) Why do you not think you would use the pram? If you get the matrix it actually reclines as well so as baby gets a little older you can tilt it up to see you! I sold mine as I had 2 babas close together and got the Phil & teds which i also love!!
09Dreams Posts: 260
I got it after a recommendation. Like hipbaby, I got the slalom pro and the matrix cup, it's great that you can lie baby flat in car or sit upright, it's the only reclining/adjustable carseat on the market. The only drawback is that it's (matrix) quite heavy and that's without a baby in it! The buggy part also looks great and handles brilliantly (hence the skiing slalom name!). From playing with it, it seems to fold easy enough. Hope that helps!