Just changed my username....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honeypot2010 Posts: 1500
Girls wanted to change my username this ages!! Still not happy!! Any suggestions?! :o0
BigBird1 Posts: 1727
I changed mine a few times...went from Tobi, to Ms.Doolittle, to Princess Doolittle and now HRH_PrincessDoolittle (the princess thing was a joke to start with, and it just stuck) Have you anything in mind as to what u would like to change it to?????
Was orignally Cilla557 don't even know where that came from!! was half my email address... And i'm not happy with soon2bmrs.... Decisions. Decisions!!!
mrspants Posts: 4652
changes? changeable?
Oh god, ive no idea at all - - found it hard enough to pick my own one!! :o0 :o0 Think of stuff u like, or people u like...any ideas?
Changes is good... H2b called me hunnypot during pregnancy with DS, he shouted into me I should change to that- but people might think I'm being dirty >:o) My mini theme for wedding is me2u, but i've seen other posters with that name!! Maybe this one will grow on me!!
hunnypot is cute!! I like that!
I should really have added that it wasn't anything saucy, just that he couldn't keep honey to me on toast in mornings!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
When i hear hunny, i think of Winnie the Pooh!
fifibelle Posts: 4447
I also vote for hunnypot! :wv Oh now you have got me thinking about food & I am trying to be good!!! I also like these names: Cupcake Fairycake See the food theme! :o0