Just engaged

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Seb Posts: 4
hi guys just got engaged all excited dont know where to start, looking for everything to be fab. lots of hotels where do you start.
GirlFriday Posts: 1815
Hi Seb! Congradulations and welcome!! O-O
hollywoodbride Posts: 1341
congrads and enjoy all the planning get ready to get addicted to WOL !!! how did it happen I love to hear the engagement stories :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Hi, Congratulations & welcome! Word of warning though....this site becomes very addictive after a while!!! :thnk
ems09 Posts: 318
Hi Seb and welcome to WOL. Congratulations on the engagement and you will get so many helpful hints and tips on here. The one piece of advice I have is enjoy all the planning because it flies in and when it gets to the last few weeks there are alot more tedious jobs to do so enjoy the fun bits while you can
happycontent2016 Posts: 464
welcome seb, dont worry it'll all fall into place, get the big things like dress, band, hotel, photographer/videographer if having them sorted first as alot of these are date dependant. and make a appointment with marriage registrar as these can be booked up months in advance. apart from that enjoy every minute of being engaged :o)ll WOL is great for advice and has given me plenty of tips etc.
xmas2010 Posts: 102
congratulations!!!! welcome!, everyone here is so lovely and helpful, it really does get ridiculously addictive though! good luck!
WeddingBelle2011 Posts: 503
Congratulations.... you must be thrilled. Enjoy the planning!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
congrats and welcome!!!
misssaucie Posts: 258
YAY!!! Congrats, it's such an exciting time. We only got engaged in May and I've EVERYTHING booked and organised, it's amazing how everythimg just falls into place :thnk