Just Pregnant !!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Yummy Mummy Posts: 138
Hey there, i used to come onto this site alot when i was planning my wedding, ive been back for a while getting advice from you girls planning babies So on Monday night i found out i was pregnant, doctor didnt know how long i was gone (dates all over the place) so managed to get scan yesterday and im only 5-6 weeks gone, just wondering is anyone else only ''just pregnant'' and how your feeling, im over the moon but at the same time im terrified something will go wrong !!!!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
thats great news here to a happy and healthy 9 months
Cowslip Posts: 761
Congratulations Yummy Mummy, I am only just pregnant, 4 weeks and three days. We are delighted but I am so worried as well...I think everyone is the same. I know I won't be happy until I get to 12 weeks so I have a long way to go yet... Its so exciting though isn't it ?
Yummy Mummy Posts: 138
Thanks srawberry shortcake and congrats to you too Lucy Lou, yes its very exciting, very hard to keep as our little secret, how are you feeling? are you sick at all? not a bother on me, the only sign is sore boobs :-( but im loving it !!!!
Cowslip Posts: 761
I am just a bit tired in the evenings, more tired then usual. But apart from that, I get the occasional dizzy spell and that is it. No sickness or anything but I think those kind of symptoms might only kick in at about 6 weeks...
SoExcited Posts: 204
Congrads Yummy Mummy! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months. Mind Yourself. xxx
NotHere Posts: 10273
Congrats!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :thnk
letty Posts: 444
congratulations yummy mummy...... wishing you a happy 9 months!!!!!!!!!!!!x
corkrebel Posts: 744
Congrats yummy mummy...enjoy this special time and a happy and healthy 9 months to you !!! O:o)
LJMom Posts: 1100
Congrats yummy mummy!!