Maclaren MX3 buggy for sale in Dublin €125 ono

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lollyfp Posts: 2441
Hi everyone, I'm selling a buggy for a friend of mine who does not have online access (!!!). She bought it used from someone for €150 but then her DH's parents bought them a brand new one as a present, not knowing they already had one! So anyway, she needs to sell it and as I am only 8 weeks along I'm too superstitious to buy anything just yet!! :o0 So I'm not buggy expert but it is a nice one - grey and lime green in colour. It is used so there are a few marks on it but overall it is in perfect working condition and it very sturdy. It's an all terrain type 3-wheeler buggy with a rain cover and the reviews of it online are great. I live in Dublin city centre so you are welcome to see it and check it out before you buy. Here's a photo (hope it works) and a product description I found online: http://strollersandprams.com/strollers/ ... roller.jpg Product Description The Maclaren MX3 Stroller 2006 was designed to for easy maneuvering and exceptional balance. The all-terrain travel system's three sturdy wheels and single handle bar are designed to easily maneuver the buggy over the most unforgiving surfaces, so you can take it almost anywhere. Packed with features, the MX3 also includes multiple seat positions, adjustable leg rests and handle and sun visor with viewing window. Features: 5-point adjustable harness Multiple seat positions Ergonomic handles Removable, washable seat Hood, rain cover and storage basket included Storage pocket on back of hood Lockable front swivel wheel UV treated hood window and sun visor Height adjustable All-terrain transport with quick-release wheels Adaptor bar for infant car sea Adjustable leg rest and handle Basic Weight: 21.6 lbs. (9.8 kg) Capacity: 55 lbs. (25 kg) Appropriate from birth Please reply or PM me if interested! Thanks!!! :wv :wv :wv
bump!! :wv :wv :wv
Boo - no takers? Are we crazy thinking that anyone would buy a second hand buggy at a big discount? I thought people would be on the lookout for a bargain? Anywhere else anyone could suggest that I could post this? Thanks! :wv