make up artisit

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jomc Posts: 218
this might sounds a bit picky but I am looking for a make-up artisit on the northside of dublin. Reason being is that I dont have a car so when i go to theirs for a trail, I dont want to be trekking halfway across dublin. thx girlies
Dill Posts: 1640
Not sure where she's actually based but Ashling Eyre said she'd come to me for the trial. She seems lovely too
lopats Posts: 692
try angela gallagher she will come to you for your trial her number is 0864062032 and shes reasonable adn v nice
Astra Posts: 1409
I second Ashling Eyre. She's fab and will come to you both for your trial and on the day.
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
I third Aisling Eyre!!
Angel! Posts: 1494
Hi, I had my trial yesterday with Weddings By Desire. She was lovely and she comes to your house. I loved what she did and booked her straight away. She put on very light makeup at first cause I had said I wanted as natural as possible. But then I felt it didn't cover enough, so she put on more and really brought my eyes up... I highly recommend her. She did a hair trial for my head BM, who is paranoid about having a 'flat head' and she was pleased too...
andreac Posts: 43
I would go with Weddings By Desire to loved the way she did my makeup! Think she is on the Northside but not sure where but she does come to you for the trial. :lvs