Making Love

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Instead of the topic being called SEX,thought id call it making love! Just out of curiosity can you make love normally while pregnant?and up to what stage.....im not pg by the way
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
Deleted
I thought i was going to get into trouble alright,hence the views and no posts!!! Thanks for that,always wondered and im just so so noisey too :lol:
*Smajra* Posts: 1440
Deleted
buddingmrs Posts: 322
On a related topic, did you know that theres a hormone in semen (prostaglandin I think sp) that they give you when they're inducing birth- wonder if its the same one that makes the cervix soften? I'm not pregnant either but I'm thinking about going for it :wink:
Thanks girls for replying....i know it seemed like a stupid question but im sure im not alone with them.I just want to know for future reference :wink: and i suppose just because im not pg does'nt mean i cant ask. Buddingmrs no i had no idea TBH,sure its all a learning process. :thnk
MrsSan Posts: 475
It would be a long 9 months without :lol: Have to admit that I had wondered about it myself though.
MRS H TO BE Posts: 1410
The great thing about making love when pregnant is.............. not having to worry about getting pregnant!!!!! :wink: