Marks and Spencer's Mothers Day Offer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

HappyMum2010 Posts: 431
For anyone who's interested, it's twenty euros. HTH Mains: Ready to Roast Lamb Joint Ready to Roast Beef Joint Ready to Roast Turkey Joint Prime Beef Roasting Joint Whole Chicken Marinated Salmon Joint Cook! 4 Chicken Breasts with Caramelised Onion & Cheddar Sides: Roast Potatoes New Potatoes with Herbs Traditional Vegetables for Roasting Winter Vegetables Medley House Salad Roast Parsnips Red Cabbage Ultimate Mash Carrot and Swede Crush Desserts: Sticky Toffee Pudding Plum & Almond Tart Berry & Cherry Terrine Belgian Chocolate Cheesecake Fresh Cream Profiterole Stack Ready to Bake Apple Pie Cheese Selection Drinks: Gold label Cabernet Gold label Chardonnay Paradiso Carmenere Twin Organic Elderflower Presse
she Posts: 3298
I was just over in Marks and had to run out of the shop for fear that i'd buy EVERYTHING!!!! It all looks fab especially the desserts :o0 It's bigger portions as well, it has dinner for 4.....it would do 2 adults and 2 kids no probs.....
I Haven't been in to the shop yet, might have a go at roasting the leg of lamb
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
I got the roast beef, roast potatoes, profiteroles and the red wine, the profiteroles are yummy had them before,
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
Oh no, I’d imagine that that would not help my diet….must not run to marks :duh: >:o)
The entire belgian choc cheesecake is 54 points!! that's 6 portions though
s wife Posts: 1445
ooh i love when marks have their special's the food is always fab
CHICKEN1 Posts: 224
anyone know if marks open early in the mornings eg 8, 8.30 or is it 9am??Would love to get in and see can i pick up one of these deals for the weekend thanks in advance :wv
rubies Posts: 1375
Some of the stores are def open by 8.30. There wasn't a great selection for this today when I was in there.
Lucille-Bluth Posts: 1145
M&S are the BEST.