Mass Booklet Covers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pennies Posts: 240
Hi girls, Making Ceremony booklets myself from scratch (what a nightmare) but getting there. Anyway need suggestions for where I can get inexpensive cream paper for the text and also thicker cream card for the cover. They are A5 i think ( A4 folded) Tnx *)
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
diywedding.ie do special mass booklet covers, pre-scored etc so they must do matching paper if you want to see how much they are charging.
Capetown Posts: 976
Lantz do the prescored card for €7.50 for 10. I thought it was expensive but went with it. Go to your local printing shop for paper it works out much cheaper than lantz or daintree
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
www.vikingdirect.ie [url:2b2w50w0]http://www.vikingdirect.ie/catalog/vkgSearch.do;jsessionid=0000U8jvIuRR7F6WSBngVzpyGpm:11e78psr3?Ne=35009&Ntt=cream&Ntk=all&Ntx=mode+matchpartialmax&N=3+60003[/url:2b2w50w0]
feb08bride Posts: 656
Try and google Liz's crafts, use google.co.uk as it is an english company. I bought 400 postcard to make reply cards approx €12.Next week i will be ordering 250 small square cards ad envelopes for thank you cards for approx €25.I havent checked the cost of their a4 card and paper. Also you could try e-bay.