Maternity clothes qs?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dion Posts: 986
Ladies has anyone seen the black trousers with elasticated waist in any of the shops in or around Dublin. I wear black trousers to work, the only maternity ones i found have buttons, there still elasticated but not very comfortable. I have tried top shop.
lilygrace Posts: 195
When I was pregnant with my DD I got fantastic black trousers with the stretchy waist that came up over the bump from Dorothy Perkins. I wore them to death!!! Very very comfy!! :)
dion Posts: 986
im going to look there tomorrow, thanks for reply.
LeonardandPenny Posts: 2684
did you try newlook? I don't know ifthey have the ones your looking for but they have a maternity section.
pixiebell Posts: 739
I wear them every day too and i got mine in new look. elastic under the bump type and just €15!!! pretty good value to
Bigleap Posts: 696
I got a couple of pairs in H&M. They have an over the waist elastic band but are so comfy and flattering. The only thing is that the sizing is small and I had to buy 2 sizes up :-8 Dundrum seem to have the best range but I think the one beside stephens green has a maternity section too.
june08mg Posts: 77
I got a nice black pair in Next last week. The waist band is elasticated with a belt around the hips. I've been looking everywhere and think they are the best by far....
Dolliewollie Posts: 163
I got a pair in dunnes for €7!! They were in black or navy with elasticated waist (no buttons) and the waist comes up really high which I find more comfortable than under your bump. Ive worn them everyday to work, they are nice material kinda heavy but not too heavy. Dont need to be ironed either! Edit to say - they arent actually classed as maternity either i just bought a size bigger!
mrsdg2010 Posts: 100
Def try New Look, got dressy trousers which also double up for work and only cost €14.99.... Elasticated but have button detail on them too but doesn't actually function - just for design. Can't beat the price... Got lovely over-bump jeans too for €19.99. On my 1st pregnancy i got trousers in Next but they were nearly €40 and not half as comfie as new look...
doone Posts: 503
i got mine in Marks and Spencers, cost €30. they have loads of styles just normal trousers not maternity so they sit under my bump [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers:xbdusy7i][img:xbdusy7i]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt9a546.aspx[/img:xbdusy7i][/url:xbdusy7i]