Menu

Miracle Prayer

Go to Off Topic

cbb1982
Mini Wolly

Re: Miracle Prayer

Postby cbb1982 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:10 am

Holy Spirit You who make me see everything and showed me the way to reach my ideals, You who gave me the Divine gift to forgive all the wrong that was done to me, and You who are in all instances in my my life. I want to Thank You for everything and confirm with you once more I never want to be separated from You no matter how great the material desire may be. I want to be with you and my loved ones in your perpetual Glory. Amen < Make
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

cbb1982
Mini Wolly

Postby cbb1982 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:12 am

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it.
Then, in His merciful eyes it will become Your favour not mine. Amen.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

maxicosi
Major Wolly

Postby maxicosi » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:13 pm

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours. This time I ask for a special one (mention here). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken Heart where your father sees it.

HelenOC
New Wolly

Postby HelenOC » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:21 pm

gotmyrock
New Wolly

Postby gotmyrock » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:47 pm

flower1007
New Wolly

Postby flower1007 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Kettles Hotel
flower1007
New Wolly

Postby flower1007 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:33 pm

lellikelly
Princess Wolly

Postby lellikelly » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:42 am

HelenOC
New Wolly

Postby HelenOC » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:53 am

Then, in His merciful eyes it will become Your favour not mine. Amen

HelenOC
New Wolly

Postby HelenOC » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:54 pm

St. Jude, glorious Apostle, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the true Church invokes you universally as the Patron of things despaired of: pray for me who am so miserable: pray for me, that finally I may receive the consolations and the succour of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (request); and that I may bless God with the Elect throughout Eternity.
I promise that I will never cease to honour thee as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee.

PreviousNext

Go to Off Topic