Missing wollies???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jane Smith Posts: 3158
Just something that's popped into my head.....Cornwall was mentioned in another thread and it reminded me of a wollie JDD who was getting married there. I had also started a thread on the €10m compensation awarded by the courts this week and if I recall correctly she has a legal background and would have been able to contribute great insight to it I'm sure. So, where's JDD these days?? And are there any other wollies you've been missing lately?? *)
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
I thought about her lately actually. She was always very good with advice/common sense. If I recall correctly I think she was getting married in the late summer so perhaps once her wedding was over she decided not to come back.
streaks Posts: 3592
While we're on the subject of missing wollies.. Is hotpants gone completely now?
Salander Posts: 1639
Hotpants was banned and i think it was with her ip address so I don't think she can come back.
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Ah I miss Hotpants....
streaks Posts: 3592
Oh right, I knew she was banned but didn't think it was forever and ever *) that's a bit harsh!
mrsp2010 Posts: 1461
im still here!!lol :hyper:
tellthetruth Posts: 10
do you not think it is one bit strange that you notice a missing person off a website ... OH MY GOD GET A LIFE PLEASE
vidia Posts: 2960
6 posts, Welcome!!! And you are allowed to have an opinion O-O
mrsp2010 Posts: 1461
[quote="tellthetruth":127zx79t]do you not think it is one bit strange that you notice a missing person off a website ... OH MY GOD GET A LIFE PLEASE[/quote:127zx79t] 9 posts?? come on now u dont no any of us yet!