Menu

Mobile hair and Make-up Killarney!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bluebell1 Posts: 2
Hi there. Getting married in Killarney in August. I would love to get a mobile hairdresser and make-up artist to come to our hotel, any suggestions? If not has anyone used Sean Taaffe's are they expensive? I'm not from Killarney so I'd really appreciate any advice! Thanks x
ditzypixie Posts: 1397
Your hotel may have makeup artists if it has a beauty salon/spa? I'm using Pat O'Neill for hair and I know he has a makeup artist that he recommends as well. He's in Z hair salon.
co kerry Posts: 153
i am from kerry and sean taffe is very good as for make up there is only one woman i would use and that is a lady based in killorglin called margarete from beautiful u , i cannot recomend her enough. she prob would tavel if there was a few of you getting make up done. your make up would def last all day , she is also very good at the spray tan. i can p.m your her number if you wish.
BrideBetty Posts: 172
I used Edna in AnĂș Beauty Salon. She did my and my 3 bridesmaids makeup and tan and it was fab. There on Market lane in the town but will travel. I can't remember exactly what the package was but thought it was good value. I can PM you her number?
doras Posts: 164
Hi I am going to a wedding tomorrow actually and going to use Sean taafe for hair and make up, I will let you know how I go, I have heard great reviews!
doras Posts: 164
Hi went to Sean Taafe for hair-very trendy salon and lovely stylist, could not recommend them more highly, I was delighted with my up style
Service Finder
Toni Baloney Posts: 544
Hi Sorry if I'm too late, just saw this now. My cousin Niamh O'Sullivan is a qualified MAC make-up artist and lives in Killarney. She travels all over Kerry (and further) to do bridal and wedding make-up. She did me up for my sisters wedding, we all looked lovely. Let me know if you want her phone number.
it\'s all mad Posts: 8
hi girls, :wv just saw this discussion now, getting married in Kerry next August 09 and living in Dublin, so don't have a clue of makeup artists or hairdressers in Kerry. All the names & contacts you guys can pass on to me the better. Thanks xx
daboldness Posts: 1
:yelrotflmaosmilie: Hi I'm getting married in Kerry in November Sean Taffe seems to be highly used. Has anyone got any pictures of their work/style and there contact details.
ais26dub Posts: 1
hi, my sis is getting married in oct in killarney. we may need our make up done, so if anyone could pass on details to me that would be great, as we live in Dublin! thanks a mil!