my dress is in

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

twinbambinos Posts: 3492
Just got a call today to say my dress has arrived in this morning :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I swear I am soooo excited I could actually burst :o0 The only thing is they are really busy at the moment and I couldnt get an appointment for the evening or the next three saturdays!! THe only appointment I coudl get was for my lunch break on Thurday..I could probably make an appointment for evening next week but I really can't wait that long !! Do you think it would be horrible to go and try it on by yourself or would ye wait??? So excited though can't concentrate on work since they rang me :o0 :o0
Kazza08 Posts: 219
GO FOR IT!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll like I mentioned in another post, I bought mine on my lunch break, didn't have anyone with me, but didn't mind, you'll be in your own little world of how fabulous you look :o0 :o0
twinbambinos Posts: 3492
Thanks Kazza, yeah you are dead right I wont care when I am there trying it, cant wait to see it again because its so fab ( well I hope I remember right ) :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Anyway its killing me to even have to wait until Thursday so dont think I would survive till nex week :o0 :o0
sweet cheeks Posts: 1119
Jan09 go for it. Sure its only a try on Thursday, then for your actually fitting you can organise in advance and have who you want there. Its very exciting, my first actually fitting is next month :o)ll Hope it goes well, let us know how you get on. :wv