name for a dog?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Cassie84 Posts: 410
help, my mind is blank! so far i like punchy, doug and buddy thank you in advance :wv
newed2011 Posts: 268
Mine are called Marley and Bob Had Marley first and then had to go with Bob what other names could we have - sounds funny though when we calling them "Bob, Marley" :-)
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
What breed is the dog? Try here http://www.fundognames.com/ I like buddy and doug
its a basset hound puppy thanks for the link! lol at bob marley! good choice!
MichelleMyBelle Posts: 1270
What kind of a dog are you getting Pernilla? And are they male or female? I like for males: Charlie Bailey Poochie Rupert Marvin (my Mums dogs name!) Marley Sam Females: Meg (My grandads dogs name) Suzie Millie
i really like bailey and marvin! its a basset hound and its male! this is hard!
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
How about being as "original"/lazy as an old neighbour of ours.....the dog was called Woofy and thier cat was called Pussy! :o0
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Ozzy Bruno Tyson
Penny Hill Posts: 1898
[quote="pernilla":2umekind]i really like bailey and marvin! its a basset hound and its male! this is hard![/quote:2umekind] I have a bassett hound too - female; Missie :lvs I want a new one!!
ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
[quote="pernilla":s5uo4sei]its a basset hound puppy thanks for the link! lol at bob marley! good choice![/quote:s5uo4sei] Oh I loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee basset Hounds. Will you post a picture?? Columbo (one from TV, not me) had a bassett hound and called him "Dog". Nice and simple :o0 How about droopy :o( :o(