Menu

Napro

Go to TTC with Assistance

Blueeyes79
Mini Wolly

Re: Napro

Postby Blueeyes79 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Hi Kittenz,

I wish you all the best with your journey and I am very glad to hear that you are already on letrozole. This was one of the biggest mistakes that Napro made with me. I was left over a year a half before being put on any ovulation help.

I don't know of any other thread, it is so strange, all the fertility clinics are full but the threads are all quiet which adds to the loneliness of infertility and I am sorry that you and your partner are going through this. Fingers and toes crossed that you will get a result soon.

Blueeyes
XXX
O-O :babydust: :heartbeat:

whereland
Mini Wolly

Postby whereland » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:53 am

Just wanted to let people know there's a much more active infertility forum over on Mumsnet, it's an English site so referral processes etc are different but there's good support there. I don't know anything about napro not sure if it's Ireland specific? I'm with cork fertility clinic myself.

Blueeyes79
Mini Wolly

Postby Blueeyes79 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:43 am

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to update you all, incase anyone still reads here...

So I'm back with Dr. Boyle. I did two failed rounds of IVF and it nearly killed us. Since technically all the parts I have are working... I figure I'll give Napro another shot.

They have changed names so they are now called NeoFertility. So I asked to be put straight on ovulation help with trigger, its working so well (I'm on clomid) that I don't need any p+ 3,5, 7, 9 injections so that saves money and is less head wrecking.

My bloods after one cycle of being back with Neo were amazing. I just had my follicle tracking and he said the result could almost be framed... textbook. So lets see.

Bizarrely it took the trauma of IVF to realize that Neo fertility is actually good.

Also because my body has a mind of its own we figured out this month that I didn't release an egg until after 48 hrs even using the 1000hcg trigger so anyone doing the trigger I recommend to still DTD a few days after.

I usually stop because of the pressure of the week before...

I hope everyone is well.

Blueeyes

bluebeth
New Wolly

Postby bluebeth » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi BlueEyes

I logged on to check how you are getting on? You just popped into my head. How are you getting on with NAPRO?

Sorry to hear about the IVF.

I have a one year old napro baby and the last few weeks something has been telling me to have another one !! I dont want to tempt fate or really go down the infertility road again so I am not sure. I am hoping the voice goes away :)

Wishing you good news. and :babydust:

Blueeyes79
Mini Wolly

Postby Blueeyes79 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:24 am

Hey Bluebeth,

I am very glad to hear from you, I also thought of you recently!!!

My advise dear is to take a few more months of enjoying your son... right now anyway.

You know now more or less what should work for you.

I regret the time of Josh's life I spent full of fertility drugs.

Tune in on TV3 Monday at 9pm.

The Babymakers.

Myself and my husband's journey is on this.

Blueeyes79

Previous

Go to TTC with Assistance