Need advice re: pregnancy tests!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Purple4 Posts: 2
Need some of advice from those of you who have experience. Period due this week not sure exact date? Did first response yesterday evening and had a very faint second line on it. Did one again this morning and again a very faint line on it. So decided to do a digital Clearblue and it came up not pregnant! Do I take it that I am not pregnant or could it be too early to do a digital, are they as sensitive as the first response? Going a little mad thinking about it! Need some good advive. Thanks!
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
The first response are more sensitive than the digital tests and as I've heard so often... a line is a line!!! So CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
ainm Posts: 2211
My GP told me that no matter how faint the line the result is usually positive!! Fingers crossed for you!! :o)ll
sandym Posts: 774
Congrats :o)ll A line is a line..I had exact same experience as you and had 2 false negatives before I got the faintest of lines on a Clearblue test and I was pregnant! Keep us posted and let us know. I'll have my fingers crossed for you. :xxx
BB1 Posts: 752
Purple4, I had the same experience as well and I now have a two month old little boy, so congrats, your pregnant by the sounds of things :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
darkie27 Posts: 1449
I agree with the others sounds like your pregnant yipeeeeeee :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Well done and congrats xxxx
mummytime Posts: 3149
wait a couple of days and test again to see if the line has gotten stronger. Wishing you all the best - hope it becomes a definite BFP !!
totalnovice Posts: 787
I had the same experience as you and it was a positive in the end. try wait 3 more days and re-test,. Fingers and toes crossed for you