Need jokes people!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*gone* Posts: 4785
Ok, need some distraction ... have just over another hour left to pass before I hit the road to tell the folks ... so ENTERTAIN ME!! Make me laugh and make me forget about this ball of nerves in my stomach!! :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
ok BRB
clucky Posts: 26471
A guy was trying to console a friend who'd just found his wife in bed with another man. "Get over it, buddy," he said. "It's not the end of the world." "It's all right for you to say," answered his buddy. "But what if you came home one night and caught another man in bed with your wife?" The fella ponders for a moment, then says, "I'd break his cane and kick his seeing-eye dog in the ass." ____________________________________________________ A beautiful, voluptuous woman goes to a gynecologist. The doctor takes one look at this woman and all his professionalism goes out the window. Right away he tells her to undress. After she has disrobed he begins to stroke her thigh. As he does this he says to the woman, "Do you know what I'm doing?" "Yes," she says, "you're checking for any abrasions or dermatolegical abnormalities." "That's right," says the doctor. He then begins to fondle her breasts. "Do you know what I'm doing now?" he asks. "Yes," says the woman, "you're checking for any lumps of breast cancer." "That's right," replies the doctor. He then begins to have sexual intercourse with the woman. He says to her, "Do you know what I'm doing now?" "Yes," she says. "You're getting herpes." __________________________________________________
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
If you have a green ball in one hand, and a green ball in the other hand - what have you got?... ...The full attention of the jolly green giant! :o0
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0