nice resturants pubs in NY?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mama sugar Posts: 1387
Hey ladies, Just looking for some recomendations heading to ny end of march with a group of ladies. Is there places you would recommend to eat or get a nice cocktail like the girls in sex and the city go to? We are doing the whole shopping thing but really want to go out at night and get dolled up...well as much as I can with a huge bump!!! :o0 x
MrsDecemberBride07 Posts: 594
For when you need to take a break from shopping during the day try Annie Moores Bar & Restaurant (212) 986-7826 50 E 43rd St NY 10017 just next to TGI Fridays and Grand central
MrsDecemberBride07 Posts: 594
or try this which i just found!!
Mrs Neadi* Posts: 1128
if you want to get REALLY dolled up and splash out you can't beat the Rainbow Rooms in teh Rockerfeller Centre (65th floor I think it is, or 75th) its' amazing, the food is fab and you sit looking out over the new york skyline at Empire State and Chrysler Building. Pricey but so worth the experience! I also hear there is a great cocktail bar in the Flat Iron Building but I havent been/know if it's still there. lucky you, sooo jealous I love New York!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
When I was there in November we got all dressed up and went for a drink or two in the bar in the Waldorf Astoria and then posed in front of the clock thing in reception