Nipples

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi, sorry for the topic :-8 My nipples every since i got pregnant have been sticking out so much. Im wearing sports bras cos dont want an underwire - i normally wore padded bras beforehand. The thing is between that and the fact im freezing most of the time im nearly taking peoples eyes out with my nipples, i can see people looking at them they are so big and hard. Im wearing a shirt and jumper in work now and i can still see them through it. Has anyone any suggestions, a padded bra is the only thing i can think of but as far as i can see they are all underwired. Also when i get cold they get so big they pain me, i wish there was such a thing as a boob warmer. :o(
Topolino Posts: 1659
Hi NotLongToGo, I've no suggestions unfortunately so I googled the problem to see if I could find anything useful. Well good God, it's lucky I'm not on a work computer or I'd be fired! You should see some of the sites that came up! :ooh :ooh
madmam Posts: 1294
Two words - Band Aids!!!
oirish Posts: 1541
[quote="shorty":2bm9lww0]Two words - Band Aids!!![/quote:2bm9lww0] one word - OUCH !!!! seriously shorty ????? have no idea ntl sorry, can you put some padding in yourself - like breast pads or something I dunno?
Sphynx Posts: 6795
I look like I'm smuggling brazil nuts all the time too! It's mortifying! Am planning on trying to find a padded maternity bra. Have started leaking too....v. sexy! :o0
*bubblez* Posts: 1599
try using the pads you use for when you're leaking or get cheap bras from pennys and cut them open and take the stuffing out and use is. Its a lot of work but worth it, I know how you feel I'm the same but thats what I've done and so far so good
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
You could try using those nipple covers that posh spice wears you can get them in La Senza. but I dont know how much they would cover being pregnant and all they are bound to be bigger but you could give them a go I don't think there to expensive. to stop them hurting in the cold try using vaseline to soften them up and the thickness of ot will keep them warm and they might not stick out as much. ;o)
Dazy Posts: 155
My nips are the same but I'm still wearing my same slighty padded underwire bras so not that noticeable - although I keep bashing them every time I cross my arms! I must get myself some new non underwire bras. Be proud of them, maybe everyone just thinks they're sexy!! hehehe
Mrs MOS Posts: 205
A few weeks ago I was suffering from really sore nipples (the pain was nearly unbearable!) I put nipple cream on them and then put a cotton wool pad over the nipple area (one of those you take your make up off with) did the job! Plus you couldn't see the nipples sticking out!
mammybean Posts: 10364
my nipples are aginy at the minute, esp at night cos i dont wear anything to bed, but i just gt up and put o a bra ad it did the trick. my bras are all underwired and im not small chested, i must get some sports bras.