notice to state

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

podgeandrodge Posts: 886
hi girls when they send back two copies is that it then u just keep it for the priest and thats that . i was confused why they sent them back but i taught i filled it out wrong or something.
ANAIS21 Posts: 2401
:wv As far as i am aware, yes, you just give it to the Priest both set of letters.. then i was told, you have to sit seperately, when you have the meeting with the Priest, as both of you have to fill out other forms.. Reason for this is to show the Priest that neither party is being forced into marriage.. Well that's what i heard anyway, don't know how true it is though..
ditzypixie Posts: 1397
The copies are one for each of you. A third is sent to your priest. *)
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
[quote="ditzypixie":ohu7xc7s]The copies are one for each of you. A third is sent to your priest. *)[/quote:ohu7xc7s] are you supposed to get three altogether i only got two or do they sent one to the church for you. sory v confused
milis Posts: 7998
The one for the priest goes directly to him, don't worry about it :) How long did it take for that to come back? sent off for mine a few weeks ago and I've heard nothing back yet.
Valkstar Posts: 2747
Mine took 9 days...it arrived a few days ago
lil-star Posts: 3149
ive heard nothing back yet either, was getting worried!
foxybox Posts: 672
Anyone who hasn't done this by the 4th of Nov, will no longer be able to apply via mail. The couple will have to make an appointment and both apply in person.
milis Posts: 7998
[quote="foxybox":16743tf4]Anyone who hasn't done this by the 4th of Nov, will no longer be able to apply via mail. The couple will have to make an appointment and both apply in person.[/quote:16743tf4] That's why I'm in such a panic about getting it. I'll never be able to drag h2b away on a work day >:o(
foxybox Posts: 672
[quote="to be announced":1yo0l912][quote="foxybox":1yo0l912]Anyone who hasn't done this by the 4th of Nov, will no longer be able to apply via mail. The couple will have to make an appointment and both apply in person.[/quote:1yo0l912] That's why I'm in such a panic about getting it. I'll never be able to drag h2b away on a work day >:o([/quote:1yo0l912] Just download it, fill it in both of you tonight, and swiftpost it tomorrow morning.