OH jesus

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clucky Posts: 26471
Just trotted along and through a friend of a friend got tickets for Dublin/Kerry thrilled with meself until i realised its THIS sunday i'll be dying
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="Lucky!":19zia7t6]Just trotted along and through a friend of a friend got tickets for Dublin/Kerry thrilled with meself until i realised its THIS sunday i'll be dying[/quote:19zia7t6] I'll take them off your hands if you don't want them!
Nolongerwollie Posts: 2181
Drink loads of water before you go to bed & a big fry up the next morning! You'll be grand!!
WonderWol Posts: 2927
WAGON!!!!! Hope to go myself IF we can get tickets ...... I'll take yours if you're too sick to go >:o)
[quote="WonderWol":2udv572k]WAGON!!!!! Hope to go myself IF we can get tickets ...... I'll take yours if you're too sick to go >:o)[/quote:2udv572k] Eh, step in line missus!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Diamond Dizzy":wyem8af8][quote="WonderWol":wyem8af8]WAGON!!!!! Hope to go myself IF we can get tickets ...... I'll take yours if you're too sick to go >:o)[/quote:wyem8af8] Eh, step in line missus![/quote:wyem8af8] Dubs get first dibs on those tickets if lucky cant make it >:o)
clucky Posts: 26471
lucky can make it - little man is over the moon I might be hanging together but i will make it
[quote="Lucky!":57v6g0no]lucky can make it - little man is over the moon I might be hanging together but i will make it[/quote:57v6g0no] That is good, enjoy it and will be proudly flying my dublin flag from my house that day
[quote="Princess Cinders":33ha7rrf] That is good, enjoy it and will be proudly flying my dublin flag from my house that day[/quote:33ha7rrf] Ah sure you might as well give it an airing before you put it away for the winter. You won't need it past Sunday anyway. :o0
[quote="Diamond Dizzy":36iyav9z][quote="Princess Cinders":36iyav9z] That is good, enjoy it and will be proudly flying my dublin flag from my house that day[/quote:36iyav9z] Ah sure you might as well give it an airing before you put it away for the winter. You won't need it past Sunday anyway. :o0[/quote:36iyav9z] oh are you declaring war now >:o)