oh my god SUPER EXCITED!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
MY BEST FRIEND HAS JUST CALLED INTO ME AND ASKED WOULD I HELP HER PLAN HER WEDDING :o)ll :o)ll SHES NOT TELLING ANYBODY UNTIL WE HAVE EVERYTHING BOOKED AND DRESS ETC PICKED, BUT THE WEDDING WILL BE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR... OH GOD IM SO EXCITED I MIGHT BURST.... SO SO SO HAPPY FOR HER AND H2B :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll SHE WONT TELL ME WHEN SHES THINKING OF UNTIL WE VIEW 3 VENUES NEXT WEEK WHICH SHE SAYS ALL HAVE THE DATE SHE WANTS AT THE MOMENT.. SHES LOOKING FOR GOOD DEALS ON EVERYTHING, SO GIRLS ANY HELP YOU HAVE ID APPRECIATE!!! :o)ll :o)ll
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
:o)ll ah thats very exciting, i presume ull be bmaid then of course? :o)ll god id love to do something like that with a friend, im jealous :-8 :-8 have fun planning it all ... :lvs
LastRolo Posts: 6892
Oh how exciting!! Happy planning!!
IndigoMoon Posts: 2842
Oh the excitement. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I really miss the planning, think that is why I started my business so that I can have a little part in weddings
BURKEBABYWISHES Posts: 263
Wow thats fantatic and a huge compliment to you!!! Good luck!! love the way shes keeping everything secret its so fun!!
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
Ahh that sounds like great fun for you both, enjoy it :thnk :thnk
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
Aw that's lovely, and so exciting!!! Enjoy! :o)ll
streaks Posts: 3592
Aww brill! Great to get some more of the wedding buzz! I'm sure you'll be a great help to her :o)ll
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
ah girls its soooooo exciting cant wait to see her dress etc, she so deserves a fab day :lvs well she still wont tell me what month shes choosing, but were meeting the ashbourne house hotel this saturday thanks to the advice from candypants :o)ll :o)ll id say her family and myself will be delighted to hear when the big day is O-O