Menu

On behalf of Baby Tigger......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
[b:3fy5mztt]22.00 Grey's Anatomy - Living TV[/b:3fy5mztt] [u:3fy5mztt][b:3fy5mztt] I Am a Tree[/b:3fy5mztt][/u:3fy5mztt] Medical drama following Meredith Grey and her fellow interns as they try to cope with the demands of life both inside and outside the hectic hospital. Meredith makes a decision about her love life, and the interns try to get Izzie reinstated.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:2k5r29e9]Meredith makes a decision about her love life[/quote:2k5r29e9] about fkn time hubby bought me a bottle of my fav red wine for it :o)ll (wont drink the whole thing mind)
Dreamster Posts: 6620
Lucky you! I will be hanging curtains with one eye on the tv - hope I don't fall off the ladder
jarashow Posts: 3083
[quote="Cleopatra*":3806dqsp][quote:3806dqsp]Meredith makes a decision about her love life[/quote:3806dqsp] about fkn time hubby bought me a bottle of my fav red wine for it :o)ll (wont drink the whole thing mind)[/quote:3806dqsp] Ahhhh wine mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Can't drink tonight :o( H2B has his last exam today so will be out on the rip after and therefore I will be getting a call at some stage in the early hours asking me to come and pick him up... at least it's the last time I'll have to do it!!
*gone* Posts: 4785
I had myself all geared up for an early night tonight (really run down at the moment) and then I remembered GA was on tonight. So looks like I'll just have to get used to the exhaustion!
McDanny Posts: 1435
Yay, can't wait!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
have you all read the spoilers? i cant help myself and ruin everything for myself...same with prison break...
McDanny Posts: 1435
[quote="Mrs áthas":39cjt4ni]have you all read the spoilers? i cant help myself and ruin everything for myself...same with prison break...[/quote:39cjt4ni] Yep, can't help myself either!